Yes, my sweet potato obsession continues! 😀 I just can’t help myself, I’m sorry. Sweet potatoes are just my favorite vegetables and I keep finding new ways to enjoy them.
This was just a smoothie I whipped up for lunch today and I wanted to share because it tastes sooooo good. Enjoy! 🙂
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 cup milk (of your preference)
- 2 tbs. sweet potato purée
- 1 tbs. cottage cheese
- 1 tbs. vanilla protein powder
- handful ice cubes
- cinnamon for topping
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, blend till smooth.
- Pour into a large glass, top with cinnamon & enjoy! 🙂